I became licensed in health and life insurance in the State of Michigan in 2007, and I collaborate with clients who are looking for solutions to their BIG FINANCIAL Questions:
- How can I have the retirement income I need without the worry of running out of money?
- How can I build a financial plan that takes taxes, both now AND IN RETIREMENT, into account?
- How can I safely grow my money without concern for market volatility?
- How can I use my current assets to create wealth without compromising my cash flow?
- How can I live with confidence and peace of mind while also leaving a legacy for those I love?
That’s where the right financial tool comes into play. Most financial advisors and clients are thinking inside the box, and it is not helping to answer the client’s key questions.
I don’t focus on just Indexed Universal Life or Annuities; I use both in retirement planning.
My firm believes, they are better together. Knowing how and when to use the right tool is a key part of the equation, and that is an important part of what our firm does to help our clients plan for their retirement.
Our firm believes life insurance will provide tax-free income, long term care, opportunity fund, and legacy planning, while annuities offer guaranteed lifetime income, long term care, inflation risk solution, and legacy planning.
We don’t give our clients’ cookie-cutter strategies that miss the mark on their big concerns. We have the competence and confidence to offer the tailored approach that achieves their needs and meets their goals.
Our sister firm offers tax and accounting services which aids in advising our customers even more.
When my husband and I are not collaborating with clients, we love going out to a local restaurant for dinner or eating at home and then spending time watching our favorite programs on tv, and spending time with our grandkids.